As a valued patient, I want to personally share the exciting news of Miles Eye Center’s partnership with Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center. This partnership presents an opportunity to bring together leaders in Show Low ophthalmology and to provide our community with the best-in-class eye care.
What does this mean for you?
- Continued excellence in eye care that you have come to expect from Miles Eye Center.
- Access to advanced diagnostic technology in your local community. Our expertise, efficiency and advanced equipment will work to ensure that you receive the most comprehensive eye care available.
- With shared resources, you will have direct access to advanced cataract surgery, ophthalmic plastic surgery, retina, glaucoma and other ophthalmic subspecialties.
- You will be able to continue your eye care at the same location as always. However, you will notice that the practice name will change from Miles Eye Center to Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center.
- Dr. Lewis and Dr. Brewer, who currently practice at Miles Eye Center, will continue to provide care at your current location.
Over the past several years, I have provided vision care services to residents of the White Mountain communities, however, I will no longer be practicing in the White Mountain area. Joseph Brewer, OD and Joshua Lewis, OD will continue to offer general and medical eye exams for the diagnosis of cataracts, diseases of the eye, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma and general annual eye exams.
In addition, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to John Knippers, MD. Dr. Knippers is a Board Certified eye physician and surgeon with a history of academic and professional excellence and a specialization in cataract and glaucoma surgery. Additionally, retina and vitreous retina will be offered by Jack Sipperley, MD and Mahmood El Gasim, MD.
It has truly been a pleasure to serve the White Mountain communities and I thank you for your support over the past many years. Should you have any questions regarding these changes, or to schedule your next appointment, please do not hesitate to call 928.537.2010.
William Miles, MD
Miles Eye Center